Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shake it off

Could I be down with depression? Again? How long has it been? I mean, It's like taking up the whole of year 2006. This is absurd. It is stupid. I don't think I am down with depression although I kept thinking I am. I am just plain lazy.
Funny I would admit that online for the whole world to read. Yes I am. I am just plain lazy. But when the time comes where I get my senses to do things, I'll do things right and complete things and I'll just finish them right off. I would have no buts or this or that.
I am talking nonsense for no reason at all. Basically I am plain lazy and I am plain bored and I am plain insane. Listening to Tohoshinki singing chinese is oKay as I am not well verse in the language but whenever I listen to their international version of Hug, I would want to laugh. Whenever I am, I would laugh. They sang in English and well, they are not that well verse in English. One of their Japanese song, Somebody to Love, I don't know why but they simple can't say the word "Love" properly. You can even see their mouth and lips moving to "Lobe" instead of "Love". It just sounds funny. I would definitely tell them off nicely to correct their pronounciations.

I am at home right now. Trying to take a break but I ain't getting no break. I have not had my own time in my own room for a very long time and I feel that I can't breathe anymore. I feel like I am stuck in this world forever. I want to fly away and drift out to the air where there are no nonsenses going around me.
Basically, I'm crap.