Thursday, December 07, 2006

Asu Wa Kuru Kara : Because tomorrow Will Come

It's like almost 5am. I've been up for 2 hours sending out application. Always send out applications at this time so that those people will see it in the morning.

Dad just woke up few minutes ago to watch soccer. A Man U match though.

I don't know how long this will go on. Lots of people are just pissed with me because I'm always job-hopping. Some people just don't know what to say anymore. Well, I would just rather they don't say anything anymore. Because everytime someone say something, it is just so vexing. So I hope someone just let me do what I want to do. I appreciate your attentions there but at times I still need my space of thinking... And now that I have got my thinking space back again, I am making full use of it. I love my thinking space. Just being in there on my own. Being on my own and being on my own. No one talking to me, no one polluting the air around me, no one making nonsense noise, no one saying anything on their own about me or about somebody else in there. It is just me and me and me and I and meself and myself and my own self.

Asu Wa Kuru Kara... Because Tomorrow Will Come. It's the title song of an ending to the anime One Pice. Sung by Tohoshinki. I'm feeling kind of sleepy right now. Dad still watching his soccer. Not going too much hope though. ...I don't feel bad that you are not in me anymore.