Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blue Sky

I'm halfway through the part-time report. Couldn't sleep the whole night again. Was worried over why my period didn't come but I can't rest my case now. I have never been this worried over my period not coming before. Hah!

Watched I. Robot on Star Movies. Finally I get to watched it. Only I missed the first 5 minutes. Watched episode 6 of The O.C. season 4. Haha!! I love it. he O.C. man!

Having coffee with hershey chocolate. Oh boy! Suddenly there are so many chocolates in the house. No. The hershey chocolate is not the eating chocolate. It's the chocolate powder andso I mixed it in the coffee. Taste nice. That bitterly chocolate taste in the coffee. Love it.

Got a good news from a source and I am happy for my friend. At last the time has come for her to have it. I wish her all the luck and I wish her all the best in all that she wants.