Monday, December 04, 2006

Phantom "i"

Apparently I'm feeling kind of sleepy right now. I don't know. I think it is about this one coffee I drank. The best thing, it got kick too. It got that "power" I used to feel when drinking Starbuck's coffee. It gives this adrenaline rush in your whole body and it feels so good. I somehow feel like Hammy in Over The Hedge. Oh yes! Going to borrow that dvd from Nur Raihan, my dearest cousin.

Okay. I am going to try and sleep and try to have a good day at work.

Perseverance. I feel I can't have perseverance in me. I believe I do not have perseverance in my blood, in my head, in my heart, in my brain, in my mind. I do not have it at all. I think I never had it. Ever. Before. Should I have it and add it into me? What if I do not want to? What if it never do me good at all? What should I do? Jump down a building and die? Those none courage-able words really don't do me good. I sleep.