Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Phantom "iv"

...And yes! Good morning everybody. It is going to be 8am soon. To be exact, I did not sleep a wink. Although the comfy sofa in the living room sinks me in. With music on the background and the cool wind from the ceiling fan and me without any blanket, I sleep won't sleep. No matter how I try as I shut my eyes.

Dad will be home few hours time. Mom is asleep and she might just try to wake me up later, finding I'm already out. GD I suppose should be already half awake right now. My sister is now in deep sleep, dreaming about Ryan and Taylor being together. Oh wait! I'm thinking about that so I gues she is dreaming about something god knows what.

Yes, insomnia can goes for a long time but when can it end? When can mine end?

I should leave for work now.

What will happen today? The good or the bad? I try not to think about it but I guess something bad might happen. ..Wish I could see my doppleganger right now.