Friday, January 05, 2007

~Brand New Day

Wow! What a day for me! Should I say... What a night for me! What a morning!

Yesterday I was woken up at 10am. I woke up with cramps but with plans on my mind. I couldn't go on with my plans. I received calls from friends and also from my new employer. I have been confirmed for the job and I will be starting soon. I will be expecting a call from her today after she arrives Singapore.
After I woke up yesterday, I met with Raihan and went over to her place. It's like the 2 times this week. We had lunch together watched Samurai X. Yes! Himura Kenshin! Our beloved crossed-shape scar on his left cheek. Went on to another anime as Raihan went dozed off while the rain gets heavier and I start thinking when it will stop. Had nice chat with Nadhirah and I was still waiting for the rain to slow down so that I could go back as I was feeling sleepy.
When I got back, I showered and went on the pc to burn a cd but somehow, I didn't work out as I thought. I got fed-up and watched tv with dad. Watched Be Cool on Star Movies and went on to Star Wars: Phantom Menace Episode 1. Wow! Til it's 0115hrs, I went on the pc for awhile and than make way for Yammie. I retreated into my room with an unexpected thought in my mind.

It all started when I was taking out my Harry Potter & Spider-Mann postcards to make way for my Death Note 2 poster. I start re-arranging some things and I went on to taking out other things and digging those other things out and start going through them. Threw away the junks that have been taking up the spaces in my wardrobe. Threw away the unneccessary things. Put aside the cds. Wiping every single thing clean. From the wardrobe, I went on to the 2 boxes under my bed. From there, I went on to the racks. Oh my god! From there! I start vacumming my room! Yes! I start re-arranging everything in the room and wiping everything in the room and ended up cleaning the whole room.

While going through my junkies, I found lots of photos when I was younger. Back then when we were all still lame-looking. Found Yammie's photos too when she was still hanging with me an my friends. BBC. Boy-Band Chasing. Hahahahaha!!!!!! Found our phots in school uniforms. Found our photos looking stupid. Found our photos still looking so innocent. Our Innocence..... bLueK!
Finally, I threw all the negatives. I also found that I do have diaries back then when I was still in school. I random read them. I start writing diaries 11 yrs ago. Wow! I read and somehow, I never seem to change at all. I am still the same me. But I found that some of my write-ins were in malay. How cool is that! I should try blogging in Malay again. You all won't be understanding then.

I ended my clean-ups at 0600hrs. Finished right after I clean the mirror. Had a coLd shower which is really making me feel good right now. Drinking miLk and going to sleep in a little while but my hair is like wet!