Monday, January 29, 2007

I think I had a nice dream. I woke in the middle of sleep to turn off my ipod. I went back to sleep feeling good. I even woke up feeling good. There wasn't any headache, wasn't any back aches, wasn't anything. I am just feeling good today but still I am counting my days. When will it be? When will it happen? When will it come and when it will go away?

I do fantasize a lot. I know. I don't need people to tell me that. I will tell people that.

I forgot to shut the kitchen windows last night and 5 minutes after I retired to my room, dad woke up. He had an appointment at the polyclinic to remove his stitches.

I am almost halfway through I Am A Cat. It is a funny book. Everytime after I read it, I will go to my kitchen window to see if those cats are there. Yammie would feed them while I would just look at them and talk to them. Make fun at them and make hand gestures at them. Joke with them, tease them. They are all just so cute. Sometimes, they could just sense someone is looking at them or coming to them that they would just look up to that sensed direction. Cats, I guess are really smart but the more I see them, the more I wonder what are they actually thinking. Are those cats really how it is in I Am A Cat? I wonder what they talk about when they see us.

Yammie going to Ikea. I received a call this afternoon but it ain't a call I'm expecting.

Sigh... What else would come in between what I want and what I don't want?