Sunday, January 14, 2007

Truth by Reira starring Yuna Ito is such a nice song

Went for the kenduri yesterday and I knew we couldn't stay late like as usual due to dad's condition. With all the lame jokes and mockerys going on on him, I ignored it all cuz that is how the system goes in my family. Even my dad ignores it as he understands it all. Thanks to Amin Uncle for helping my dad on preparing the food for dad. But still, I do kind of like the family gatherings. Although some things have changed. I am trying to be adapted in it. There were lots of fun going on because we were celebrating the late birthdays of our January kids. The cake was oKay.

I felt a whole lot of relief when I was on the way back. I don't know why, I'm just glad. Although I like those gatherings but I can't stay too long in them anymore. It's just not the same anymore. I'm also glad that my father was out as he was getting all numb already. He needs his arm rest. Plus with all those jokes and mockeries going on on him, I can't say anything back because although I did took them a little too hard. I told them I'm just being patience upon hearing them when I was asked. Due to I do not want to cause anymore conflicts. I can get nasty when I start with words. Direct words I will use upon them. I don't want to say anything and so I just listen.

Came back and ended up watching Dark Water on Star Movies. Compared to the original version, the US version's suck. Unneccesary stories were added in and the story got kinda scary. There's suppose to be a scary-action part but somehow there were none in the US version. No wonder it gets a bad review and ratings. Watched Full Metal Alchemist: The Conquer of Shambala and Howl's Moving Castle after that. It was cold the whole night and til this afternoon whn I woke up, it was still raining and it has cold since then. Watched Day After Tomorrow on Ch 5 and the weather here just gets colder. Or rather i's just my thoughts. It is still raining and freezing cold right now. Drinking hot cups of coffee really soothes me down.

L'Arc en ciel has once again caught my ears.

Bleach is on episode 110! Wow! Yeah! Live on! Kurosaki Ichigo! Kuchiki Rukia!