Monday, February 05, 2007

Almost 5 hours in K-Box thanks to my friend, Fida. She wanted so much to go again after the 5 hours session she had with her boyfriend few days back. Oh well, I've not been to it for quite some time too anyway so, why not. Went in like I've never been before and start yelling and screaming and howling and mumbling and dancing to every song. Singing Leaving On A Jet Plane even end up being a Barney version. The first time singing to P.Ramlee's Bila Larut Malam. Next time go! Must sing that song again! I sing so nice ar singing that song. Hahaha!!! Almost 5 hours in there, ended our session by rushing to the toilet. Sigh. We even got our mineral water confiscated. Like wth!

I'm up right now. I was really sleepy while on the way back. Slept after I came back home and had a stomach in the middle of it. Got up, went to the toilet and than went back to bed but I cannot sleep! I was hungry! I had the macaroni that mom cooked and some sambal goreng. Nice la siak!

Charginng SilverRiNA now. Sigh.