Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And so I went for my interview just now and it was a damn hot day and i was my first time going to that interview place and wow! What a secluded area. And so now I know where Jurong Camp is. What bus to take to go there and what a hot place it is. Hot, I mean not hot hot like hot bod or something but weather hot.

I forgot to bring the map and I forgot which way to go after I got down the bus. I counted exactly how many stops before I got down.. When I got down, I was in total lost. I didn't know where to go. I took a gamble on going into the industrial area. In there, I was in total lost again but soon after that, I found a hint and I found where to look for the building and less than 5 minutes, I found it.
The interview didn't went well. I didn't like it at all. There were too many personal questions.

Anyway, on the way back I had no money left. The money mom gave me, I left it in another pair of pants. So, the money I had at that moment was just nice for me to go back home. Bus fare and train fare. Once I get my pt pay from ken-ken, I'm topping up my ezliNK and get myself a prepaid card.

Okay, I am hungry but somehow dad bought Indian Rojak. AGAIN! Yes! AgaiN! Why? Why? Why? Why? ??????


--
.....................................
//FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE ...EITHER YOU ACCEPT THEM BOTH OR LOSE THEM BOTH//.....................................
Siti SaRiNah

http://confessionconnected.blogspot.com
http://lick-shots.com/silverlizard