Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Am I that much of a lazy bum? If I am, would I be even working around the house? Have I been just lying around doing nothing at all? Have I just been sitting by the pc all day? Have I been watching tv all day? Have I been just sleeping the whole day and night? Well, I just did yesterday but I was up.

Mom bought March's issue of Manja. Hahaha!!! She was happily coming into my room with the magazine and telling me that she bought it and I was surprise. I laughed although it hurts my stomach. Very funny la. I turned and told her that it'll be the April issue. She stopped halfway through the door and than went back out and put the magazine on the dining table, whining out that it's the April issue not March. Than coming into the room and kept on saying she heard me saying March instead of April.

My lips are chapping. It is becoming so dry and I had to brush the dried ones off. Not so pain. Used to it.

I'm gonna check out the forum again and continue my download on Black Cat. Should've watch it back then.

Finally watched Jay Zhou's 2004 vcd concert which I borrowed from Siti. You know, after 2 years of borrowing I finally watched it now. But only the 1st disc. WTH.

How's my day today going to be? Hopefully to be late.

I'm feeling rather uncomfortable right now. I hate this moment.