Saturday, March 03, 2007

Had a little conversation. To me it was not a serious conversation because everything I said was half true. Well, I guess some people gets too sensitive and starts replying too seriously. Why does it have to be that way?

I agree with my sister, yes, that war is inhumane and cruel. It's violence. No one wants that. Even me. I like watching war movies, I can handle violent shows as to some people they are just mere entertaining. Everybody has a right to enjoy what they like. Be it music, food or clothings. Now, about the war and violence, I was only just talking about it. I am not doing it. If the real thing appears, we have to stop it in anyway. I am not saying just because I love war movies and violence doesn't mean I love doing them too.
Well, maybe someone thinks I'm getting off the point here. I feel like I am.

Anyway, forget about all that. But after much reading, war is not something everyone wants. It is also something that we need to fight for. War doesn't come on easily. ... Sigh. Bluergh! Behind each war, there are reasons. Be it good or bad, it's up to the idealist.