Monday, March 12, 2007

I hope it's not going to be another obsession. I didn't want to read a Manga. Just watching animes would be enough. But I can't sleep and watching anime at this time wouldn't be the right time. I have work to go to later. So, what have I been doing?...

I downloaded Death Note manga. I read the 1st volume and even thought of listening to the soundtrack as I read it. Ridiculous la. Like nothing better to do like that. But still, I read the manga. I've downloaded the 1st 4 volumes and still 8 more volumes to be downloaded. It's a manga. A comic. More details are in it than the anime. What the hell! I'm reading Mangas now.

This is just the beginning. ...Will this go on?

Dad woke up really early today. I just remembered that he have therapy to go today. I'm thinking of a different route to work today. Sigh.... Wonder how.