Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Like I hope for, Death Note 21 is out! Yay! But I think I'm not gonna watch it now. Maybe I'm gonna compile them for a bit and later will watch them. Same goes for Naruto and Bleach. Nana too! 36 just came out but waiting for them to release again takes another longer time. So, I'm gonna just download them and save them in one playlist and once I compile enough, I'll watch them.

Work is great. It's nice. As the said it's relax and flexi. It's good. My sales guy said something funny just now when I turned on my mp3. My boss suggested to turn on the Class 95 but haha!! I told him I'll just be listening to my mp3s for awhile. So, I'm going to start bringing my ipod cable. Yeah-hoo!

I need to boost up my confidence. I need to shape down and try not to pull up my socks too high.

Whatever is that. I love you all.