Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lots of things. So many things. Think think think. Do do do. Hear hear hear. Tired tired tired.

The weddings, the sellings, the aliasings, the bargainings. I'm so tired.

Some things have been happening at work. From the New Age to the crazy antics of individuality.
We did some rearranging in the office. Which took up almost half of the day. Wires all tangled up and papers lying around. The most scary part was the tanglings of the wires. According to Akbar it's the New Age concept.
Yeah! Right!
The best thing was when I came in the next day, I found a telephone line cut off. Told Akbar about and he tried to fix. Hani came in 30 mins later and we helped him out by checking if the telephones are working or not. He even called us over and showed us the wirings in the 2 sockets which he'd opened up. He even compared how it was badly done by the banglas and well doned by the chinas. Anyways.... Almost another half an hour gone after Hani's entrance, he starts laughing and telling us how stupid he was. Going over to him, he told us that he actually forgot to plug in the new wire line to the socket. That was why the phones wheren't working properly. Haha!!!

Yesterday, Subra had to send the pictures of the artworks and details to the exhibition premise. Before that, I was told to make a copy of each of the pictures for our own keeps. When Akbar came back, he told us not need to photocopy but just to take one since 2 copies were given. Sigh! Me and Hani kept pestering him to buy food for us. Subra who later on went on for the delivery came back with a surprise from me. I've left out one more picture for him to send. He had no choice but go. Later on, Akbar called him to get some food for us and at the same time I received a call from the photographer's who's artwork picture's I've left out. I was surprised and paisey that I left out her detail forms. The rest, Akbar and Hani had nothing left to say and didn't want to help me.
Subra came back an hour later. He passed us the foods he bought for us and I passed him the wrapped up document and just told him there's delivery as I hid one corner. He looked at the address and said, "Again!? Aiyah... Never mind la!".... Paisey paisey...

Later on more crazy antics went on. Hani stayed til 6pm as it was her (maybe) last day.

Sigh. I'm so sleepy right now. I want to watch more of Saiyuki! Downloaded Saiyuki Gaiden Vol 1 and Vol 2. Vol 3 will only be out in Summer 2007. Urgh! I want to look for the 2-part OVA series of Saiyuki which were released back in 1999. Gensomaden Saiyuki, I already have the dvds. Saiyuki Reload and Gunlock, I'll be having them soon. Next in April 2007 & Autumn 2007, a 3-part OVA series of Saiyuki Reload -burial- will be out. Sigh. It's all on Sanzo. ...Sanzo...

..And maybe I was Hakkai in my past life.