Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm lack of everything. Knowledge, exercise, thoughts..... I hate being outside although I want to be. I do not have an inferiority complex but I know someone who has it. He was a bit hurt after I told him to think about going for Speech course. He told me he wasn't hurt but me and boss thought he might be from the way he answered his No. I'll try to make amends for hurting him. Sigh, I'm a nice person ain't I. Am I too soft? But I can be too straight-forward at times. I have to think through again. About who am I going to be, what am I going to be. Are those neccessary? People do make mistakes at times, right?

Grandma admitted to hospital today. Due to lung infection. Still in the emergency ward now due to no beds at the moment. I'm not going over today. Maybe tomorrow. I'm having a headache.

:: KeehLHakkaiShoujo :: it will be.

Watching ->
D.Gray Man =ongoing
Bleach =ongoing
Naruto Shippuuden =ongoing
Midori Days
Death Note =ongoing
YamaNade =ongoing
BakuIro =ongoing
Black Cat


Reading ->
Saiyuki Gaiden =ongoing
Battle Royale
Bleach =ongoing
Bus Gamer AAA