Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I am officially an ....OTAKU! Only just that I don't cosplay. I first watched an anime like few years back on AXN where they were playing Samurai X.
(I didn't count the time when I was younger where I watched Doraemon on TV2. It was even dubbed in Malay. Plus that time I didn't know it was an anime. Thought it was just a normal cartoon.)
After Samurai x, there was Gensoumaden Saiyuki. I watched everything and got excited and even bought the collection dvds and other anime dvds. After years of just watching animes, this year I went on to downloading Death Note's translated manga online and read them through til the end. I moved on to Bus Gamers AAA and Saiyuki Gaiden. It is not complete though and yesterday I was in Kinokunya and I ended up buying Wild Adapter's mangas! Volume 1 and volume 2!

Oh well, that's about it. Bye.....