Friday, April 27, 2007

When I first start watching Naruto, I like it very much. It has very interesting charcters and storyline. Later on when it went on to 90+ episodes, it got kind of draggy. By still just downloading the rest of the episodes and accumulating them I still watched them. Until to the very end and now continue on to Naruto Shippuuden. Fell in love with the opening. Than I stumbled upon an article on the manga and it says something about the storyline in the anime..... Sigh.... 85 episodes of them were just fillers!!!! Because it was catching up to the manga. Now that it's not anymore, the story continues but the title has been change to Naruto Shippuuden. But what the hell! I get to see the grown up Naruto, grown up Sasuke. YES! Sasuke! Itachi! Woohoo!!! ...I even end up reading the manga now which the storyline is really straightforward. ...Watashi otaku desu.... hahakz... Girls shouldn't use "ore".