Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why do I even bother watching Nana? Somehow I come to find out the show is depressing. What can you expect from this kind of Shoujo anime story. It's interesting. But I think in the end both Nanas didn't meet at all. What bout Nana and Takumi? Will they get back together? Takumi loves her so much but never seem to have any conscience. Nana who is pregnant with his child always acting like a kid. The other Nana is too depress on losing Nana but still has her pride and on the verge on becoming the best singer with her band. Wah-lau! How can this story goes on for 51 episodes!???? I feel like giving up watching it.... Heh! I said the very same thing about Naruto and Bleach last time. Gonna watch Darker Than Black and Tokyo Majin for more dumb-dumb action. Why dumb-dumb action? All Shounen anime but the best thing is the lead characters all act like stupid dumb-ass but they're actually one hell of a fighter and cool-looking guy down under. Hahakz! Just like Father Abel Nightroad in Trinity Blood.... //Nano-machine Krsnik 02. Initiating operation at 40% limit...Acknowledged. ....I am a vampire who sucks the blood of a vampire.