Tuesday, May 08, 2007

According to hani, it's super speed. Well, hahakz. Read a little bit of Battle Royale, Naruto and Black Cat. Others in betweens. Done with the little volumes and I still Saiyuki Reload and Gaiden, Wild Adapter and Trinity Blood. All which are not complete. Sigh.... Seriously decided, am going to have Bleach dvd collections. Just the series and movies. Well, Bleach is out with only one movie currently.
Read Naruto's manga til volume 10. It was the fight between Hinata and Neji. Oh boy, it really tempts me that I digged out my cd-rs and looked for the following episode of Hinata and Neji's fight. Another exciting battle, Naruto's and Neji's. Yeah! That was when Naruto first used Kyuubi's chakra. I think so.

I never really know what is what genre. Nad told me once about yaoi genre. Which is Boys Love. Luckily, Princess Princess is not Yaoi. It's just Shoujo genre. I happened to have one yaoi genre. Not knowing. Anyway, watched Haru wo Daite. It ...is.... totally....YYYAAAAOOOOIIII!!!! Boys Love. Well, you can say gay stuff. Boy and boy. Love love. Make out and stuffs. It grossed me out at first but I find it kind of funny. Later on, I found the same 2 lead characters in the same yaoi storyline. Only that it takes time during the shogunates.

I haven't come across anything opposite yaoi genre. Wonder what's it called. Otaku Insitution I'm still in.