Thursday, May 24, 2007

and so i am starting soon in 1 and a half hours time and i have run out of black eyeliner. i have not worn it for a very long time and it has become invisible to me. i have a direct train ride and i have a 2 changed buses. any buses and to any buses and to any buses. once arrived and i'm there. and when i'm there i'll be there and once i'm there and i'm going in there.
this time i have to be serious and i mean really serious as i've cleaned off the nail polish off my nails and my fingers feels more light and fresher and my fingers somehow now feels sticky.
i'm out of transportation flow. i need some in-flow and those incomes are not in yet. i have to wait for another week and wow!
i couldn't sleep the whole night and all i was thinking was how i've been doing this whole time, what i've been doing this whole time, why i've been doing this whole time.
talks screams yells sings chats all seem to be numb to me. everything are just the same thing over and over for me. everytime the same things goes about.

yesterday for the first time ever, someone sees through me. she knows what is going on inside my head. she talks about what is going on inside my head. why is it going on inside my head. i was scared. i was really scared that i ended up almost cry when i talked. i guess she could see and stopped me in time.

the buses frequencies are fast in the morning. they are. i trimmed my fringes this morning. thought i want to keep it but i just couldn't. i want to trim it and so i trimmed it.

koda kumi m-flo crystal kay monkey majik. love their songs.

yesterday afternoon before i could even take off my clothes, i was chasing a mosquito around in the bathroom. couldn't get him for the 3-4 times but finally got him. he died, crushed on the door by my palm. no mercy to them at that point. i mastered the art well on preying mosquitoes in phuket. well, even before that i already mastered it but when i was in phuket, i made used of my skills. they like to attack the face. WHY? why the face? What's with the face? I can't even see their face. how to compare?

i wonder how today is going to turn out. how will i do? what will i do? will i blend it?

you asked me so many questions all the time that i got tired of answering. please, next time don't bother asking. you're the only who never gives up questioning me. i understand for your concern. i thank you very much.