Thursday, May 03, 2007

The first train has commenced. I can't sleep tonight and even if I could, I wouldn't sleep as I scared I wouldn't be able to wake up. What shall I face today? What is it that I will be facing today? My face is going to get brush today.

An annoying prompt keeps on prompting and I have hell no idea what happened after I shut off the computer last night.

My head is really spinning. I wanted to take panadols but keep forgetting. Maybe I should take some now and lie down for awhile.

Hope it won't rain when I'm going to work later.

Don't think I'll be making it to Sallyn's tonight.

Too much of this will ache your head. Too much f that will ache your head. So what can you do? Just wait and see. But don't just sit and wait. Do something while you're waiting.... Like what? Like what you asked? I hell have no idea.

I am always spouting nonsense in my blog. Nothing goes into your head when you read my blog. You won't know what I'm talking about or what I may be thinking right now. Because it is on the internet and for the whole world to see, I purposely type out everything I feel like saying but only in my own way of saying it and only the way I myself understands. None of you will.
If you think I'm wasting my time putting up this blog because you have no idea what I'm talking about. Then I guess you go through the internet more often.

Basically, my head hurts.