Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And I thought he'd be off today. Sigh. How long am I going to do this? I'm going back to my room once he is in the shower and out I'll be once he has gone out. ...No no no. Not out of the shower.

I cannot do this anymore. If I could gain a salary for doing this, I'll be glad to do it. I think in fact many would want to. Sigh. I'm sure there are professions like these out there only that I am not qualified for or I am just not working to hard out for it. Oh well, I better end this soon.

I am like worrying everyone and I don't like words going around. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Informations always leaks out from one person and it goes on and on to another. It is so irritating and annoying that I am really fed-up with. It is my own fault I guess. But then again it is better to be out from the horses mouth.

I am stalling time here. I cannot just run off like that. It looks awful.