Sunday, June 17, 2007

I feel like I've never had a good night sleep for a long time but I think I am taking advantages of time here. So what if I start work 1pm? That doesn't mean I could sleep late and wake up late all the time, right? Well, hahakz.

Feels kinda better after deleting that unwanted command.com thing. Now I can just look on he pc monitor without any prompts coming up to my face. Well, I wonder what will come next. This pc is all corrupted anyway.

I really like Rihanna's new album Good Girl Gone Bad. The titled song itself is nice. Well, it kinda sounds like the kind which Beyonce would sing. After all, hey are under Jay-Z. Nice nice.... FInally! I got it! GARDEN's Late-show. Damn nice song! Angela Aki sang the song for Final Fantasy XII. Titled Kiss Me Goodbye. I didn't even know that I had the japanese vers. But hell cares. The song is really nice.