Monday, June 25, 2007

it has been a long time since i've updated his space. been busy. busy doing what? i've started work at a whole new environment which really scares me. to say that i'm taking this whole thing as a challenge feels like i'm boasting out a whole lot of unnecessary confidence. Well, I am feeling confident that I can do this and start all over again. This whole new environment is such a big difference that everything is just so new and fresh to me that I keep thinking if I can take it. Wonder how long can I hold on to it? Will it be 5 and half years again? I'm beginning to like it but I'm still not align with it. What can I say? It's only my first week.

Made a whole lot of mistake with people consoling me around. I am not trying to take advantage of the kindness. I am going to appreciate them and learn as much as I could.

The time is here. I have been anticipating this and now that the time is here, I have no time to feel inferior. I will just be myself as always. I am trying not to think so much of it.

Sigh. I really need to shed lots of weight. Should I call him to torture me again? Hahakz.... I'm sure he is just as happy to do it all again. Pushing me to run around that running track until I've reached the ending point and pushing me to 20 sit-ups non-stop. aiyaiyah.... Seems like without him, my weight seems to be gaining and my genki boost fades.

Joking... Hana Yori Dango Returns was the best! ....The live-action one. Not the anime. Hana Yori Danga (live-action) and Hone & Clover (the anime) are much much much better than Nana.