Friday, July 20, 2007

Today the Virgo Star Cruise made berth at our terminal. Busy busy busy.

Work has been good! Yeah! Lunching whil facing Sentosa, the wind breeze on my face as I sat the rooftop. Well, that was the 1st few days but yesterday I finally went out to the corridor balcony of my office and there I sat with my teh tarik and 2 bbq chicken buns, also Vampire Knight vol 4. While sitting there, ferries come and go. The sound of their horns were really raw and loud that I jumped at first upon hearing it. When I'm inside the office, it didn't stunned me at all as the sound is not loud and I am concentrating on my work.
Had my first social meeting and it really breaks my heart upon hearing everybody getting their bonuses and ang pows and increments. Wow!
My president's really a funny guy. He can really tell a whole lot of ancient story. Everybody was laughing hard when they heard me said that.
Pulled by my Operations Asst VP as he got me introduced to the few staffs of the Operations. My VP and AMs were there too telling me to mingle around and chatting up with me.
Helped with the clearance after that and packed up tha balance food leftovers.

Today had lunch at Banquet. Fishball noodle. THose big fresh fishballs were really delicious. I had lots loud laughed with my new colleagues. They were telling me about certain bosses and people on how should I address them or what should or should not do in front of them. They were teasing the people they talking about even.

HanaKimi ep 3 was out yesterday and I watched it once downloaded! It's just great! Sano Izumi finally have feelings for Ashiya Mizuki. Shuichi Nakatsu really funny. And I damn love the opening song! IKENAI TAIYOU by Orange Range! Yeah!

Bleach's still coming out with fillers. Naruto Shippuuden's fights at the cave are stll not finish even after a month. Claymore is getting more exciting. Darker Than Black, I've not watched the latest updates yet! Devil May Cry is just interesting! Le Chevalier De'on and Zombie-Loan are just Takahiro Sakurai. Hahakz! Too much of him lately. I watched my D.Gray Man updates and it was a 2 episodes where it features Kanda, voiced by Takahiro Sakurai. Than went on to watch the ep 2 of Zombie-Loan, Takahiro Sakurai again. Than I went on to watch Le Chevalier De'on. Nice plots, great characters suddenly a voice came out in the background and it sounds familiar. The character came out. Takahiro Sakurai.

Hahakz!

Tomorrow is Saturday! No work! Yeah!

Sunday! Go zoo! Waah! I wonder how hot the day is going to be.