Monday, August 06, 2007

Bought a new piece of my Nivea REPAIR CARE lip balm. Feel so good. I have no worries of my lips drying and chaping off and looking ugly. Somehow, I’m allergic to expired lipsticks. My lips would get irritation and dry for at least 3-4 days. Which really cause irritation to me.

For the first time I bought Fisherman’s Friend candy. Got the Mandarin & Ginger flavor. Oh boy! It tastes so good when it’s in my mouth. Cooling and all but when it gets small and I crush it the taste of ginger really bits you up. Well, I don’t know how to describe that feeling.

People are scared of me right now due to my flu which has still not gone away and my cough which seems to be going on since I came. I even had to run off to the toilet everytime I want to blow my nose.

Exchanged biscuits and chocolates with the colleagues. It was so funny that it felt like Children’s Day. Totally. Told them I got the egg roll chocolate at the hospital, they felt weird about it but hey! Someone’s giving them and they accepted. No returning.

 

Start watching Blood+ last night but was not feeling really good and furthermore, yammie came back and wanted to watch soccer. I lied down to sleep as she lowered down the volume but later part I had to asked her to watch outside.

 

Sigh, tonight really need to saw the pocket of my bag. I have nowhere else to put my keys and my sweets.

 

 

.......Thank you

 

Regards;

Siti Sarinah  @6513-2264

Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd