Sunday, August 12, 2007

My appetite is back. I'm having Blood+ fever. Hyde craziness is here again. Catching up with the anime updates but still no D.Gray-Man 43 yet. HanaKimi getting exciting. Le Chevalier D'Eon to pause for awhile. Need to take a break from Takahiro Sakurai for awhile. He looks like a Korean male artist with the short blonde hair and glasses on but he looks cute with that deep sharp voice.
Had a wild coughing and blowing-nose week at work. Lots were still trying to stay away from despite that they themselves already carrying the virus after I made a come-back.
Thanks to Hani-senpai, I get to see a different scene on the way to Bugis. Because everyday I would go back taking 855 that I know now what scenes I'm expecting and what are going to happen on the road.

Thought about the Penjodoh Bilangan for garam the other night. You see the day before that, a colleague received a call from her daughter asking for the penjodoh bilangan for garam. When she asked me, I replied with a "don't know". Our Indian colleague was surprised to hear me say that. I told them I really don't know.
The next day, I met up with my malay colleague and asked her what is the answer. It's "secubit". Hehekz. The word looks funny. Malay words are like aliens to me. Can speak Malay but can't read Malay or even write proper Malay.

I am what I am.... I am... Siti Sarinah. The girl whose weight has gained completely and am out of idea to what to eat everytime it is lunch time.