Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's the second season of Mimpi Manis. NO! I never follow the show. Mom watches it at times and I just watch it while I'm waiting for something to load or whatever. Somehow, the theme song which also titled Mimpi Manis nice la. Long time never listen to dangdut. Also the song makes me miss watching hindi movie. Lately the ones on Vasantham Central are kind boring and old. I miss SRK. Hari Raya takder. Hope Deepavali later got good hindi movie on. SRK one would be better. Anyway, watched Mimpi Manis 2 while was putting up the curtains in my room. Got kind of exciting. Today while browsing channels during adverts in between HSM2, I remembered Sensasi. Turned it on and it's the following episode of yesterday's Mimpi Manis 2 la! Watched a bit la BUT the leading character or shall I say the 2nd leading character got kind of irritating. Especially when thinks out loud. Hahakz! While watching HSM2, at times turned on to Ch5 where the President's Star Charity 2007 was on. I was in time for Nurfasarie's performance of Asmaradana. Her costume and make up were good but her rendition of the song was not. When she sang the "..Asmaradana...", it sounds like "...Asmaradan-na...". It sounds really funny. Turned back to HSM2 and I get to sing-along to Gotta Go My Own Way and Bet On It. Couldn't sing to I Don't Dance. It's too fast!

Listening to a nice song from the Puteri Gunung Ledang soundtrack right now. Got it like months ago. Don't know exactly when but I'm listening to it now and there's a nice song in there. The title is Disisimu by Psyklone.