Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Busted. You bet I am. So busted. But it was nothing much. As usual, I've become so plain that everything just went through me like the wind blows. Nothing new. After all, she said it. She has already said it clearly and it totally clears my head. I'm not asking for much though. For all the pressure as the eldest in the house and quietly taking in all those unneccessary scenes and takes into my mind between the both of you ladies, I bet you don't even see. I'm hecking care now. I don't care what she wants to say or see. I don't what she says or sees. I'm so fed-up with everything. Because none of you leave me alone even just for a short second that I'm able to even think about what I'm doing. No. I'm not putting the blame on any of you. It's just that I'm the useless one. Didn't you clearly say that? After all.... All you want to know is how much is my salary.

Upgraded Veoh. Stupid veoh keeps coming up with new version like every 2 months and it really pisses me off. Already had trouble last time after upgrading them and now when all are well, I decided to upgrade them once again as it keeps prompting me non-stop and the installation file just keeps auto-downloading it no matter how many times it has been downloaded. Once I upgraded, all my downloads became busy! Like wth! When I turned the veoh tv off, the not-able-to-connect window to log on the veoh tv came on again and it really really pisses me off again. Sigh.

Hari Raya is coming but I have to endure the atmosphere in my house for a little while. More like 2 months of endurement. Sigh. The times where my little space becomes no space at all.

The other day while I was at Yishun mrt station, I saw a movie poster which really caught my eyes. After topping up my ezlink card, I was on th way back to the interchange. Looking to my left as I walked, I got caught to an image of Takuya Kimura of his upcoming movie, Hero. YES! Hero has been adapted to a movie. It's a continuation of the hit drama Hero back in 2001 which also stars him. The movie storyline takes up after the happening of the special episode. Waah!!! I was so awed with seeing the pictures of the casts and wondering if I'm really seeing the right words on the poster that it's a movie that I even stumbled into the people walking in front of me. Hehekz.... Paisey