Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cramps. Not enough sleep. Heavy. Body aches. Head aches. Mind troubled. Mensus. Lucky it's now not later. Going through the times. Oh!
Wonder how Saturday is going to be.
Today sucks I guess.
Tomorrow got to be a robot and take all in.
Why do I always end up doing things on my own again?

I have not listen to Puteri Gunung Ledang (Cerita Cinta Agung) after I got it. In fact, the only song I listened to was Tiara Jacquelina's Asmaradana. Now I'm listening to the whole album and yeah! Found other nice songs too. Vince Chong's Kerana Kekasih and Psyklone's Disisimu. The usual M. Nasir and Siti Nurhaliza's Bagaikan Sakti. Well, hear that few times. Also the Tiara's rendition of Bagaikan Sakti. Man! If only we could find Puteri Gunung Ledang's DVD. It'sboring to watch it on vcd.