Monday, October 15, 2007

I love the JJ Boys. I love the SM Boys. Hahakz. NEWS. Tackey & Tusbasa. Kanjani8. Hey! Say! 7. etc..... H.O.T. .Shinhwa .Super Junior .Tohoshinki .etc..... Yamashita Tomohisa. SiWon. HanKyung. Imai Tsubasa.Loving Don't Don by Super Junior. Damn they're looking cool as ever in the video. DongHae and SiWon don't look much difference anyway but I'm loving HanKyung and YeSung. YeSung has Hyesung (Shinhwa)'s voice which really is soulfully sweet and HanKyung's voice is soulfully deep and cool. Nightmare's The World is on right now and I'm thinking of Death Note. I bet, HanKyung or SiWon would suit to play Kira/Light. If Korean are to do a Death Note adaption. KiBum can't play Kira/Light as he might be too scary looking. As for L, can take RyuWook or YeSung. Nah! Not YeSung. Hmmm...... Maybe, SungMin? NOPE. Eh! I think DongHae would suit Kira/Light character much better as he have that cool and evil look. EeuTuk maybe can be L. But! He's too small! HAHAHAHA!!!!