Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanks to shid-chan, I'm listening to more of SE7EN lately and my other k-pop groups which I haven't been listening. Listening to dears Super Junior and Tohoshinki again. Haha!!! And other new group. Shid showed me SE7EN's japanese music video, Aitai. Yusuke Yamamoto is in it! That cute ghost guy at HanaKimi. Hahakz! He cute la. I started watching Kamen Rider Kabuto thanks to him and that Nanba-senpai guy.... Mizushima Hiro. I prefer him with the long hair rather in KRK. Hahakz! Well anyway, I want Lovely Complex Drama CD and HanaKimi's Drama CD lllllaaaaa!!!! In Lovely Complex, Takahiro Sakurai voiced Otani and in HanaKimi, Shinichiro Miki voiced Nanbe Minami. Wuaahahaha!!!!!

I guess I'm going to watched the last 3 episodes of D.Gray-Man and start waiting for Season 2. Bah~!