Sunday, October 21, 2007

This is.... Orihime. I bought her at Ang Mo Kio. It wasn't plan and it was not what I had in mind. I was just looking for the 2nd hand phone which I can enjoy like as if I'm using a brand new one. I asked for $150 and below. The girl showed a Motorola phone which is similar is Purink. and i never like motorola phone. i asked her how mush is it and mentioned $160. wth. i did said i want $150 and below. than she showed a nokia which i don't like. later, her colleague showed Orihime. he took it out and showed me. as he took it out, he said it's $150. perfect. i look at it and decided on it. and so... i got Orihime for $150, along with a charger and earpiece. I love it. I'm loving it. My sister is irritated by the message tone though but haha!!!


Yesterday. we had a fine day. The whole White/Black theme goes on the Annual Hari Raya Bus trip. It was a whole lot of fun like every year. There is something a little different though. At our last stop, mom had prepared cupcakes for every one. Prepared the creams too. Me and Raihan prepared 3 colored creams and cut the strawberries into small pieces. When it is time to get on with the cupcake decors, everybody got so into it that most of us feel it's a waste to eat. For the young ones, Lili did really nice creative ones. But the most interesting ones were the one done by my uncles and aunts. Hahahahaha!!!! 5 contestants and judged by the young ones, Wak Ju won the most decorative one. He named his cupcake, Victory. The rest which names are Super Virgo, Sweet Dream, Sweetheart and Fantasy. Hahakz! It was fun! Fun! Fun! Hahakz!