Thursday, November 22, 2007

Haven't been updating for awhile. Been busy though.... Busy sleeping! Hahahaha!!! Anyway, finished up watching Goong S. While I didn't watch the whole thing, I'll just wait for my own sweet time too watch it. Same with Witch Yoo Hee.

Work has been okay. The office looks a liittle bit okay now. Well, just 10% of difference I could say. After a new coleague has joined me in the Singapore office, we bought new desks to settle ourselves and also clearing and arranging of all the wirings here in the office. Oh boy! It wasn't easy. Thanks to my dear colleague, Kelly... She's a great help. She really power one.
We are still settling down with the new look. Well, not exactly new look. It's still a pathetic look. We haven't got time to even go get curtains or blinds or any other furnitures.
Yesterday we accidentally dismantled a very lousy table. After all, it was brought all the way from ****s**. It was really irritating. It was damn heavy. After a 2nd try, me and Kelly finally managed to fixed the table. Even using my hard Birkenstock slipper as the hammer. Sigh.

Finally! It is coming. We have got the small portion. By December everything will be setting up. I am so can't wait for it. I heard today Dad went to get the cable change or something. Going to get the full details from him if he's home that is.

Okay, going to finish up things here before I fly off to Korea.