Thursday, November 29, 2007

I don't know what happened but I will take responsibility that my sister finds Ikuta Toma cute.

Whenever my grandma's home, I'll watch my dvds in her room. My animes or Japanese dramas or whatever. So, ... err...I don't say influence but I would say it's all in the family. She got hook on K-drama Princess Hours last year in her room after mom bought it. She woke up finding me watching it and since there's nothing to watch, she watch the drama along and Wow! She followed the story and ended up watching it on her own. That was the first Korean drama she got hook on. I don't take responsibility on that. Hahahahaha!!!! Later on, whatever J-drama I watch on the pc, she'll joined in to watch. That is when she's waiting for the time to go out or when she's waiting for something. That's all.... Later, Prince Hours came out and she again joined to watch it and once I got the DVDs, she was watching it on her own. Another k-drama. I bought HanaKimi the other time. That is the first Japanese drama she got hook on and is playing in her dvd player non-stop. Even the irritating Orange Range's Ikeni Taiyou has been made into a ringtone in her phone. But that is only when I call her. So, to get back at her ....I set the same ringtone in my phone when she calls me. Hahahakz! Now, she got all excited on watching Hana Yori Dango. Woohoo!!! I keep telling her that I don't mind watching other day as I bought it and the dvds won't run away. Hahakz! Well, anyway.... I'm like lost for words nowadays.

My plan today was to watch my animes. Unfortunately, I only manage to watch D.Gray-Man 59 and Bleach 150. I am listening to NEWS new album but I can't listen to it properly because someone seems to be busy watching her TV like so loud.

I have finished watching Witch YooHee! I've finished watching HanaKimi. I've finished watching Hana Yori Dango. I've finished watching Tantei Gakuen Q and am returning it to Hani-senpai soon. Going to get Hana Yori Dango 2 soon. There's this one Takuya Kimura drama that I have been aiming. I guess I'm going to get too. And than I want to get Yamada Taro too! And oh! Bambino! Pastas baby! Don't know if Sushi Ouji want to get or not. And I think I want to complete the Hero's collection. Since I have the series.. Why not get the rest. Sigh. Even my Saiyuki and Blood+ dvds are not complete set yet and I'm already aiming for Death Note.

I am really lost for words. I don't know what to say.... The weather... Monsoon season.