Thursday, November 01, 2007

This is not what I expected. sigh. Paying my bills today. Woohoo! Got to call mom for the account number. I totally forgot to bring out the bill earlier. I remembered last night though but totally forgot this morning.

Watched random episode of Super Junior show where Leetuk have to wake up his members. His room mate, Yesung helped him. Last time I only watched the part where he had to make sure everybody goes to sleep. And now the waking up in the morning. Hahakz. Really can learn from them how to wake people up. Spray water from your mouth. Using Tape and pull it off from your skin. You know, the waxing kind of type. Massaging and jumping and topping up on them til they wake up.
Well, for me I guess the best person who tried to wake me up goes to my cousin Shasha. We were in Perak and she had to wake me up. Few times she tried but I never budge. In the end she had to got on my bed and stood over me and start jumping. Oh man! That was crazy that I had to wake up.
My mom's waking up style has gotten over me. I got used to it that I could just go back to sleep. Longer deeper sleep.

Today, I woke up kind of early. I didn't fall back sleep or whatsoever. I got up after my handphone alarm rings. I turned off my alarm clock's alarm before it went off. Yes! I have to put at least 2 alarms and I they have to snooze each time I wake up until I wake up. I got up and as usual I'll go to the living room sofa to lie down for awhile for at least 5 minutes until I heard like someone is waking up than I'll run to the bathroom to finally wash up. Hahakz!
Had a nice nap in the bus today. Yup! Took the bus today. Didn't take the train. It'll get too stuffy. Took a nice nap in the bus and listening to my mp3s as usual. Dreamt I was at a Super Junior gig and they were performing Miracle. By the time I realised I was awake, the same song on my mp3 ended. Hahakz.

Sigh... seems like my boss is online now. I wonder what I'm going to get from them. So when am I getting my cheque?