Friday, December 28, 2007

Aiyah... I don't want to sleep. I don't feel like sleeping. I just don't feel like sleeping. Well, I'm just scared I might now wake up early the next day. Am I always like that? Maybe yes Maybe Not. It's up to the people who know me well to judge.

I'm at Chapter 92 of D.Gray-Man. The start of Yuu Kanda's fight. Wonder how it goes. The manga is still going on. I wonder how long the anime is going to be. I love D.Gray-Man. I remember someone telling me about it. I think it was my cousin who told me about it and I ended up being catching up more than her. I'm at the latest update, episode 63. Arts Central is showing now showing them every Friday night. Said to be the same week telecast as in Japan. Arts Central catching up to the latest episodes too. I bet there will be few more fillers before it catches up to the current chapter. The opening shows most of the part where they fought Tyki Mikk, Earl and Allen's re-appearance in Edo.
I cried when watching episode 63 the other day.......
.....
....
.. I'm getting dizzy suddenly.

I think I'm going to lie down.