Friday, December 28, 2007

I've changed it.... It's simple only....

Wah hey! Seems like you've noticed it. I thought you might notice when I'm not around. Why the hell does it have to be when I'm around?
And oh... It's not that I like watching tv at my sister's room to but it's just that whenever you are around, you like to conquer the room and therefore, I can't watch tv in my room. And oh, I love the plasma being in my room. Although because it has to be but at the same time, I love it.
Well, it's not like you can read this but I'm very sure sooner or later someone will convey it to you. I am sure you know my action too well and say those words. After all, we are all family. Isn't that how we all are. Speaking something about something too directly but not to the face of his/her.
The elders teaches the young ones and the young ones got better in saying them directly to the face of the elders. ....It's the generation ....oh! the genes?