Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Watched Bambino halfway. Only the first disc than went on to The Life Of Yamada Taro. Finished the first disc too. Watching Bambino was really nerve-wrecking. At the same time, makes me want to eat pasta too. I was craving for it yesterday... Yammie, she start asking if Sakura buffett have it after watching the 1st episode of Bambino. The drama was too serious, according to her and since I decided not to continue to the next disc for now... I started on The Life Of Yamada Taro. Yammie as usual gets all perk up watching an exaggerating funny drama... I love it. The show is nice, irritating too.

I want to get Why Why Love. Almost got it the other day but finally decided not to as I've already bought like 3 dvd sets. So, even if there're promotions going on... I just have to stop. Already bought like too much last month. Almost forgot about the handphone bill even this month. Paying it later on before going off to work. Lucky there's AXS Station over at Khatib. I even forgot to top-up my ezlink card.

Can't wait for Friday. Totally am going to starve myself on Friday so that I can eat as much as SGD26++ worth of money.

Don't be too wasteful.

Sigh... I can't sleep again....