Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Everything are kind out of proportion. I hate everything. No, not hate but annoyed. Irritated. Every little thing. Whether it makes me feel grumpy or whatsoever, I guess it is just my fault for feeling that way. Rushing here and there at a last minute notice. Yes. At a last minute notice. Instructions and guidance are not given properly and expect me to know everything. A man wants to get down the bus. He moves from his seat at the back at the bus, the bus is crowded and he have to pass everyone who are standing. His mouth was too heavy to even say Excuse Me. An old lady wearing sexy enough to show her thighs til up to her waist. Well, the pants she was wearing were really tight and there were transparents at the side of her legs. I bet she feels happy being surrounded by those secondary schools teens boys. Went home and a mother starts begging her daughter to let her watch her drama at 2100hrs. Her daughter gave straight NOs and her father gave up watching his movie just to let her mother watch her drama. I find that really pathetic. Well, no. It was actually pretty pathetic. A mother begging her daughter, "please! please! please!" Number of times. From the time she steps in her room until the time she has showered. It was pathetic but I find it amusing. My day was totally out of proportion. I don't even get what it means by saying it's out of proportion. Everything just not the N-I-C-E day, I guess.
The Brilliant Green's Ash Like Snow is there to cheer me up. Stephanie's Friends is there to cheer me up. Ayaka's Why is there to cheer me up. MinK's Together Again is there to cheer me up. Ayumi's Marionette is there to cheer me up and my dear young sister cheering me up again with more KAT-TUN news. Hahahakz... What can I ask for more but my more fun boRiNg life.

Wahidah dear, even if your family don't act like a family... Be happy and live your life fully. You are still a young brat! ...Eventhough they are not close to you or whatever, just be glad you have them. your sisters, mother and father ... Remember, each person have their own mind. Don't expect them to be what you want them to be. ...Go and listen to Stephanie's song, Friends.