Saturday, January 26, 2008

For over year, I have been yearning to get this DVD but I didn't. I just didn't. ...I kept on giving it a pass. But I watched a clip of the ending of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and I yearn to watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children on my big screen. I want to see more of Cloud Strife and hear Takahiro Sakurai. I want to hear Toshiyuki Morikawa and best of all I want to see Kadaj and hear Showtaro Morikubo. Listening to his songs, his voice really yearns me to watch FFVII:AC. .... Before, I gave a pass on getting the Code 1 Limited Edition Collector's Set. I went back to the shop where I saw it but it was not there anymore. Somehow, I thought of a place where they have lots of Code 1s animation DVDs. ...I went there today right after work and there it was. One set being displayed at the rack. Took it and read everything properly to see if it is really the one I saw before. Yes it is.... I got it! I was smiling and laughing the whole way I was walking to the bus-stop. Hani-senpai was there to help me laughed. AAAHAHAHAKZZ!!! TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE yo !!!~!~!

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Code 1, Limited Edition Collector's Set.
Contains 2-discs. [_Feature Film _Deleted Scenes _Trailers _Making of...& Interviews _Preview of Upcoming FFVII Games _Final Fantasy VII: Last Order], The Novel, The Script Book & 10 postcards.