Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good morning! Selamat pagi! .... I'm feeling a little hype up today. I don't know why. Lots of things to do today. Might get some scolding today too but I have to rush to 2 places and be prepare for some ~!@#$%^&*()_+ from the top management. Maybe. ...I hope I'll do everything on time today. But I doubt so.

My Hero My Boss is really a damn funny show. Tegoshi Yuya.... honto-ni kawaii! He is really a cute shounen desu-ne !!! Everything he do in My Hero My Boss really kawaii ...!!! I can't help going "KKKAAAWWWAAAIII!!!!!~~~" with everything he did in My Hero My Boss. Seeing him acting all cool in Gachibaka and acting all stupid in 15 years old Blues and being all sweet talking in interviews ...like his senior said, there's a poison behind that sweet smile. Tegoshi Yuya of the group NEWS, from the sub-unit TegoMass .... KKKKAAAWWAAAIIII !!!! He wants girls to go kya~! kya~! kya~! over him... Now here's one old lady is going all KAWAAIIIII & kya~! kya~! kya~! over him... HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! He have that chubby cheek which makes me want to pinch. he have that sweeeetttt smile and he have that nice soulful voice when he sings.... ---->







































































.....oh!!! ...I find my sister really laughs at anything easily... I find it a bit annoying but it's nice to see my sister laugh.

mY 10 years younger cousin will be getting her 'O' Level results today ...! All the best to her! Hope she gets the best results and get into Polytechnic on the course she wants.... ~!!! SHID-CHAN!