Monday, January 28, 2008

I have a bad feeling for the coming days ahead. I don't want to think so much. I got to concentrate on my job for awhile now. The same time, I have to think about my mom who is really not in the "feeling good" zone and my father who have to go for his surgery soon. ...Now, everybody have something to think about. The young ones have so many things to think about and to start but somehow.... Some people just want something else out of us which we can't practically give out on the spot. Now why do they have to be such a busybody of all times? ? ?

I never hear about this meeting before and after half a year suddenly I got to know about it. Such a bother. ...I find it. Own self problems don't want to look into but want to look into others. That is just great.
Plus, to all GEN Xs ...can please don't bother the GEN Ys? Let them do whatever they think is right. They are not the same as you.
I am not in my best mood now.
..... ...I'm getting infos from my mother!