Monday, January 21, 2008

I have been so lazy to update my blog lately. It's like, I want to blog but once I get to the blogging page I'll forgot what I want to blog. Like said right. This kind of people. Hahakz! Finally I found time to watch all my updated animes and GUNDAM 00. I should have slowed down on that show but sigh! I've watched til the latest episode. It's one of my weekly updated animes now. Compare to Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, the political issue in GUNDAM 00 is much more interesting. Somehow, I don't know on which country should i put the blame on. Or should I put the blame on the Celestial Beings. Well, whoever watches GUNDAM 00 would know what I'm talking about. And also, GUNDAM 00 is much more serious than Seed and Seed Destiny. Well, I don't watch the other series like GUNDAM Wings which most critics says that GUNDAM 00 is another one which have a good storyline and political issues like in Wing. Hahakz! I find the story interesting from episode 4 onwards. And this time, I like the seiyuus of all the gundam meisters and I like the character of the Gundam Meisters as well. Miyano Mamoru and Miki Shinichiro 2 of them.
...(current Animes I'm watching) Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Hatenkou Yuugi, GUNDAM 00, Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations, Saiyuki Reload ~burial~, D.Gray-Man, Persona -trinity soul-
Full Metal Alchemist [somehow I can never miss them on Ch U every Saturday night]....

Nothing much I can brag. I like to brag about my animes and mangas. Hahakz! Been spending on some DVDs and Mangas too as the new year sales are here. It goes on until the new year comes so I'm going to get more. ...(here are some titles I'd just bought recently).
Live-Action Movies: Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro, Genghis Khan, Mushishi, Death Note, Death Note: The Last Name
Anime Movies: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Tekkonkinkreet
Animes: Bleach (Ep 1 - 51)
J-Dramas: My Hero My Boss, Yukan Club
Mangas: Wild Adapter vol.4, Love Remedy, Kenshin vol.4-6
I got a good bargain on Bleach, Death Note and the j-dramas. I really like New Year sales ar. Not New Year but Chinese New Year.
I've finished reading Love Remedy. I'm not a fan of Shoujo manga but the story of those guys are really interesting. Hahakz. Done reading it though. Just got to find time to read WA4 and Kenshin. Borrowed Nadhirah's Trinity Blood vol.6 and have not read it yet. I feel like having a collection of it. I've still yet to start on D.Gray-Man but I don't know. Since I've already read them online.

Went to Courts to take a look at some dvd players. One salesman came up to me and I told him that I just want to look at Pioneer. He asked what model but I forgot. So I told him the reason why I want a new dvd player. He later told me that probably the laser/lens reader is dirty. Once he said that, I totally forgot that I want to get the dvd player lens cleaner. He told me about the cleaner and how it goes about. I really thank him for reminding me about it. Told me to go to the DIY shop and I went to get it straight away. That night, I came back and clean my dvd player and YEAH! Those DVDs which I can't play on my dvd player now can be played. Hahakz! I'm so happy! I can't wait to watch Tekkonkinkreet again! ....Previewed The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and hahakz! It was funny when my sista told me when she see the scene where they are on the bicycle, going from left to right and her head was following the bicycle on the scene.

The whole set up


My sista helps to take a picture of my DVDs but she ended up taking this too! She's crazy over Akanishi Jin.


the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th of my rack. I might need to take up the space of the 4th rack there.


the 2nd and 3rd racks. Full of DVDs and Mangas. Well, you can see the speakers there. I'll just plug my ipod to listen. & the animes between the speakers are not mine. it's Rach's. I haven't got time to call her and meet up with her. Rach? You reading this? Call me? Hehekz! Sorry! ..I'm going to return mom's Princess Hours as I need to place my Witch YooHee and Yamada Taro once I get them back.


it's bliss watching BLEACH on my pLasMa :)