Tuesday, March 11, 2008



How was my day today? It's been a cold day. I didn't sleep the whole night. Watched Detective Conan SP 2... I was really trying hard not to sleep. Kept drinking coffee and good thing I have something to do while I was on the net. Finally found the links for Dreamboy 2006 .... Hani-senpai! Yorushiku-onegaishimasu! Update SilverRiNA and kept listening to Subaru Shibutani's Mr. Travelling Man. It's the live-version cut from his appearance at Shounen Clup Premium.
Went to to work as usual but took a different bus this time and went on a different way. Went on a different route so that I would be awake and be like an exercise for me. But the problem is, my cheque is not here yet and my transportation money is so running out. ..And I am so not going to buy the mee goreng at International Plaza again. A small pack and it's SGD2.50 .....I was ketuk. ~Sedih aKu~!
Work was ok. Ok I guess. I don't know. I was in a fix. I was really thinking so hard. Thinking every minute. I even lied down at the damn hard cold sofa to think that I ended up falling asleep and awoken by a slight scream that I made. It was scary. I was wondering what happened while I was napping. I got up after that I found a solution. ..... Solution is on the course right now. Hope it concludes soon.
It has been raining non-stop ever since noon. BY almost 1700hrs, the rain seems to be going on. Before it gets heavier, we dashed out and we made it in time.
YAY!