Monday, March 03, 2008

i don't have anything to say. i don't have anything to do. i only have things to think. but thinking a lot is not good. I think. there i go... thinking again. how has been my two thousand eight been starting? it started good i guess. but going into now already in m a r c h i don't know how it is going to go. it's up to me now. either to rust or shine. either to die or live either to listen or not.

there i go babbling about again because i feel that my blog is getting empty and somehow i need to blog something. if there is no blog then what is a blog for? it's for us to type out every little thing you are thinking about. whether they are rational or irrational, just put them up. no need to have good language or not. but not until so bad language.

Takizawa Enbujou was good. Takky is a fan of Koichi Domoto so I can guess he is following his idol's footsteps to do the stageplay. Based on Japanese histories and the dramas he acted in.

Did I take in too much caffeine? Maybe not. Mom is out on her check-up today. She have another one tomorrow. Dad is back to work today but I think his surgery will be on this Thursday.

Listening to Tackey & Tsubasa..... So much time already never listen to them. Construction is beginning everywhere. Both at home and at work. Constructions everywhere. It is very the noisy. Can't sleep, can't wake. Want to bring my sound louder, later need to answer phonecalls. So must everything to the limit. Understand?