Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ive been using the laptop the whole day today.... and im getting so use to it alreadi.... it used to be so hard for me to type as the keyboard is different mah.... so.... but now im so used to it ... de best thing is.... nothing went wrong when im using this laptop. although it realli looks like it's going to condemn anytime soon, i seem to have it under my control. im loving it and feel like having one now. Ushi said to wait for an IT Fair to get it but I doubt I have money to get it. Hahakz.... Maybe a cheap one will be okay. For my own personal use in my room and can run around to my sister's room when grandma's around.

Been listening to Kanjani8, KAT-TUN, NEWS ..... finally i listened to almost their albums. Wah! What a day.

Okay, now I feel like owning a laptop.

Wooho!! Kelly's back and I'm going to be on the way back ......

stiLL loving Kanjani8's Naniwa Iroha Bushi ...trance version to be exact.