Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Once again she became an all-nighter. It's getting scary. Idon't know how to say. But her answer is quite childish. I admit that she don't use the internet like us and like us who watch our shows on the internet, she watches her shows on the tv so I can't quite argue with that. Today was at 0400hrs. Sometimes it goes up all the way to 0500hrs.
Her answer are always ..."He is working morning shift, so I won't be able to watch my show." ....
But... She's always in my room when it's available and even when he is on evening shift or early night shift, she seems to be still on tv. It's like she's watching the repeats over and over again.
If she can laze around watching her shows all day long so why I can't laze around and watch my shows. Plus I watch them on the internet. ..Also compare the timing of me spending in front of the pc (not excluding at work), it doesn't even go more than 9 hours straight.
She can turn on the tv like 9 hours straight with her channel on. I wonder when is Kuro is going to explode. The only time I manage to watch something on Kuro fully was playing Tekkonkinreet. ...Just 2 and half hours of excitement on Kuro.

It is March two thousand and eight now. it is fast that two months have past for the year 2 0 0 8 . It is very scary isn't it. I don't know what is going to the future although I want to know how it is going to be.

It is five thirty a m in the morning right now. The weather has been kind of cold lately. It has been raining in the Northern areas. It's hard to do the laundries and I hate doing laundries when it's raining the whole day.

Now what shall I do to past my time before I shower and run out of the house?

Ushi's sleeping in my room today. She doesn't seem to be waking up even when I'm calling her out. I even watched The OC while she's in dreamLand.