Friday, March 07, 2008

Today I find myself rather uncomfortable. I know that period of time is coming again soon but I don't know when. I felt really uncomfortable with everything surrounding me. I look left, something is not right. I look right, something is not right. I look up and down, something is not right. I went back to the office... Something is not right. I went out and something is not right.
When I was going back, I crossed the road over to the other side as the usual to take my bus. But at the big path there where its for people to walk, there is annoying indian family standing spread out right in the middle of them path. Ignoring them, I went in to 7-Eleven to get Magnolia's Triple Chocolate milk. Having a promotion currently, 2 for SGD2.45. ... Happy that I got the milk, I walked out of 7-Eleven and walked to the bus stop. As I was walking, the same indian family were walking around me and we were walking towards the same direction. I thought they are taking the bus but NO!
I sat down while waiting for the bus while THEM... in the middle of the bus-stop.... Spread out and hail for taxis.

Just where the hell are they from?

I was really annoyed by just looking at them. Here were are a whole lot waiting for our bus at the bus stop and there they are hailing for taxis. What the hell they are thinking? Where are they from?
But ..... few minutes before the bus came.... I was smiling to myself..... Two taxis actually slowed down but they didn't stop. They just went pass those family.

~AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! the guy who was hailing it looked really pissed when the taxi went pass him. Serves him right!

They walked off further after that. I wonder where. I hope they open their eyes and see that there's a taxi stand further up because (it was 7 plus pm) over at the taxi stand at the time always have loads of taxis lining up.
Are they waiting for someone to sound them? It's common sense that you don't hail for a taxi at the bus stop.

Later when I board 851, I was smiling and shaking my head at the old man sitting in front of me. His friend was sitting at the other side of the bus. As I was settling myself down, he was playing around with his handphone and snapping pictures of his hand. Uncle power ar! And he was laughing softly to himself after snapping his friend's picture. He must be really happy to be able to use the handphone's camera.